I wondered how it would sound
Poetry that sprouts from love
I know what grows on parched grounds
Not seen though much of green meadows
Never known that subtle sting, that slow smoulder
How it feels…to breathe the fragrance in air stale
See colours beyond the spectrum pale
How does it feel… to feed on the feelings gay
Hear the incessant music that nature play
I now know how it feels…feels to be in love
Thursday, March 27, 2008
On love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shayari/ Gazals
नज़र चुराते देखा उसे तो यकीं हुआ , वोह भी देखता है हमें जल गयी बस्ती मेरी, धुआं उसके घर में भी है थोड़ा काम ही सही मगर, वोह भी चाहता है...
-
नज़र चुराते देखा उसे तो यकीं हुआ , वोह भी देखता है हमें जल गयी बस्ती मेरी, धुआं उसके घर में भी है थोड़ा काम ही सही मगर, वोह भी चाहता है...
-
How sad the fate of my songs Deaf is the one to whom it belongs What is said witheres into unsaid For not a word is ever read Alas such is t...
-
Oh how I long to kiss thy lips Sweet honey from the flowers drips Feel heaven in the mortal being Moist warmth of the monsoon winds Into thy...
No comments:
Post a Comment